The self-employed residence can be requested if you hold more than 20% of the shares in an Andorran company, as well as a position as a member of the Board.
Liberal professionals who wish to practice in Andorra can also apply for this type of residence.
Self-employed residence’s requirements
- Hold more than 20% of the shares in an Andorran company, as well as a position as a member of the Board
- Be a liberal professional
- Stay in Andorra at least 183 days per calendar year
- Contributing to the Andorran Social Security as a self –employed contributor
- Deposit € 15,000 in the Andorran Financial Authority (which will be returned once you leave the country)
Feel free to contact us