Mònica Núñez is a partner co-director of Triple A and leads the practice of auditing, consulting and intellectual property.
Before founding Triple A, Mònica Núñez developed her professional career in EY’s audit department, where she worked for fourteen years. She later directed Alfa Capital’s audit department and worked as an independent expert for three years in the headquarters of Grupo La Seda de Barcelona (listed company), preparing the financial information and the consolidated annual accounts, as well as reviewing the financial statements and advising several Group companies in different countries.
She has extensive experience in auditing, consolidation and consulting, advising national and multinational companies from different sectors of activity (industrial, commercial and services), having worked regularly in Andorran, Spanish and IFRS accounting regulations.
Also, in recent years she has specialized in the field of accounting consolidation, the design of group accounting policies, the implementation of reporting systems and Andorran taxation.
- Degree in Business Administration (UOC)
- Graduate in Business Studies (University of Girona)
- Master in Advanced Accounting and Auditing (University of Alcalá)
- Certified Public Accountant (ROAC) number 20828
- Patent agent accredited by the Trademark and Patent Office of the Principality of Andorra (OMPA)
- Member of the Andorran association of tax advisors
Practical handbook on direct taxes in Andorra, published by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Andorra. (2013 edition). Technical review.
Catalan, Spanish, English and Portuguese.