Maika Nin is a partner co-director of Triple A and leads tax practice, foreign investment and accounting advice.
Prior to founding Triple A, Maika Nin developed her career in the audit and tax advisory departments of Alfa Capital, where she worked for 7 years.
She is an expert in auditing and tax advice to companies and individuals. She has participated in the modification of the Business Accounting Law to adapt it to the entry into force of corporate tax. And, in recent years she has collaborated in several publications on accounting issues and the Andorran tax system.
She has also advised public sector entities in the preparation of quarterly and annual accounting and budgetary management information, in accordance with the General Law of Public Finances and the General Public Accounting Plan, carrying out revisions of the budgetary reports and giving technical support to the personnel of the entities at the time of preparing and reviewing the accounting and budgetary information.
In addition, since beginning of 2012 until December 2019, she was the Council of Finance, Accounting, Administration and New Technologies at Andorra la Vella’s city council.
Graduate in Management and Public Administration (University Pompeu Fabra)
Postgraduate in audit (IDEC Pompeu Fabra University)
Doctorate, Diploma of Advanced Studies (DEA) in International Law (University of Barcelona)
Master in International Relations and European Integration (University of Barcelona)
Degree in Political Science and Public Administration (University of Barcelona)
- Andorra’s Practical Accounting Manual, published by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Andorra. (2012 edition)
- Practical handbook on direct taxes in Andorra, published by the Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Services of Andorra. (2013 edition)
- The corporation tax, economic news’ journal published by the Banca Privada d’ Andorra. (2012 edition)
- The value added tax, economic news’ journal published by the Banca Privada d’ Andorra. (2013 edition)
- Tax on economic activity, economic news’ journal published by the Banca Privada d’ Andorra. (2013 edition)
Catalan, Spanish, English and French